About Cake PHP technology
An open-source rapid development framework for the web, CakePHP features an extreme database access layer and a potent scaffolding system that make it ideal for both small and complex systems. CakePHP is used to create a variety of web applications more quickly and with less code. With the help of an uncomplicated process and a framework called CakePHP, developers of CakePHP can build multi-featured, highly specialised websites while also lessening their overall workload in terms of resource utilisation and pricing control. CakePHP has objects and categories, which facilitates dependable and quick development.
- Support for PostgreSQL, SQLite, MySQL, PEAR-DB for ADODB, a database abstraction library.
- Facilitates search Engine Friendly URLs.
- Provide features like input validation and sanitization tools which make the app secure.
- Templating with familiar PHP syntax.
- CakePHP is a free, open-source, rapid development framework for PHP.
- It’s a foundational structure for programmers to create web applications.