About Moodle technology
The name “Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment” (Moodle) is an acronym for one of the most cutting-edge and well-liked open-source learning management systems with the best education software that enables users to expand learning applications without any issues. The PHP-based Moodle Learning Management System was specifically created for e-learning firms to give educators the power to quickly create engaging e-learning sites.
- It is an online educational platform that provides custom learning environments for students.
- Educators can use Moodle to create lessons, manage courses, and interact with teachers and students.
- Students can use Moodle to review the class calendar, submit assignments, take quizzes, and interact with their classmates.
- Moodle is used by thousands of educational institutions around the world to provide an organized and central interface for e-learning.
- Teachers and class administrators can create and manage virtual classrooms, in which students can access videos, documents, and tests.
- Course chat allows students to communicate with the teacher and other students in a secure environment.